BUDGET OF WORK in All Subject Areas based on MELCs
Here are the Budget of Works (BOW) in all learning areas for key stages 1 – 4. These BOWs are issued in Region IV-A enclosed in the Guidelines on the Implementation of MELC PIVOT 4A Budget of Work (BOW) in All Learning Areas for Key Stages 1-4 effective School Year 2020-2021.
Below are the BOW for Kindergarten, BOW in MTB-MLE, BOW in Filipino, BOW in English, BOW in Science, BOW in Mathematics, BOW in Araling Panlipunan (AP), BOW in Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao (EsP), BOW in Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH), BOW in Edukasyong Pantahanan at Pangkabuhayan (EPP) and Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE), BOW for Senior High School – Core Subjects, BOW for Senior High School – Applied Subjects.
Budget of Work (BOW) based on MELC for all subjects
Budget of Work (BOW) is a resource material for teaching multi-grade classes that contains K to 12 basic education curriculum competencies, skills, and objectives; topics for specific skills and competencies; and teaching strategies, activities, and time allotment arranged into columns for easy reference and notation. It will serve as teacher’s reference in preparing daily and/or weekly lesson plans.
What is MELC?
Most Essential Learning Competencies or MELC, according to DepEd, “are defined as what the students need, considered indispensable, in the teaching-learning process to building skills to equip learners for subsequent grade levels and subsequently, for lifelong learning. On the other hand, desirable learning competencies were defined as what may enhance education but may not be necessary in building foundational skills.”
Moreover they added, “The MELC’s will enable the Department to focus instruction to the most essential and indispensable competencies that our learners must acquire, as we anticipate challenges in learning delivery.”
DOWNLOAD: BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC FOR ALL SUBJECTS
- BUDGET OF WORK in ARALING PANLIPUNAN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ESP: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in FILIPINO: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MAPEH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MATH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in SCIENCE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for KINDERGARTEN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for MOTHER TONGUE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS APPLIED SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS CORE SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
NOTE: These BOWs are issued in Region IV-A enclosed in the Guidelines on Implementation of MELCs PIVOT Budget of Work in All Learning Areas for School Year 2020-2021.
- MELC w/corresponding CG codes and Guidelines: DOWNLOAD
- Alphabet Handwriting Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- A-Z Coloring Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- Modules for learning the Human Organ Systems: DOWNLOAD
More premium learning materials at Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.